Reference Tracker 2.4 Is Now Available
30 August 2015
Today, Reference Tracker 2.4 was released. This is update is free for all existing Reference Tracker 2 users.
Updates in this version include:
- Improved grammar in the built in APA style.
- Improved copy/pasting references from Reference Tracker to other applications.
- Improved formatting of imported search and lookup results.
- Improvements to the drag-and-drop Styles Editor.
- Fixed a bug where exporting from the Formatted Reference List would export all references in the document, not just those in the list.
- Fixed a bug that caused some older articles not to import correctly from search results.
For more information see malkinware.com/referencetracker. Users who purchased Reference Tracker on the Mac App Store can find the update there, users who purchased directly from malkinware.com can update from within the app.